We are Love and Happiness Events which is a project of ISKCON-London Ltd.
ISKCON-London Ltd is the data controller of your personal data on behalf of Love Happiness Events.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our tickets.
- Voluntarily complete a customer a contact us form, a survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Some data is collected during use or view of our website via your browser’s cookies, and this is explained in more detail in our cookies notice.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on our events and services that we think you might like.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data.
We will retain your Personal Data for 7 years after your last engagement with Love and Happiness Events and ISKCON-London Ltd. for the purpose of our Financial Record Keeping requirements and our need for Charity records.
Our Company would like to send you information about events and services that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies:
- ISKCON-London Ltd.
- Love and Happiness Events
If you have agreed to receive marketing messages, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Love and Happiness Events from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other partners.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +44 (0)20 7437 3662
Or write to us:
9-10 Soho Street,
London W1D 3DL